In our survey of subscribers and members in October last year, many people asked for advice on how to write better articles. In response to this, I have developed a new and extensive toolkit for article writers.
At the heart of the Toolkit is a set of Article Templates for 30 different types of article. But these are not fill-in-the-blanks article templates. Each "template" is a blueprint for a particular type of article.
In addition, the toolkit contains valuable advice on:
- How to get inside your readers' heads and understand them like never before
- How to craft a powerful headline that will grab your readers' attention
- How to write a strong opening that keeps them reading the entire article
- How to write a killer article that your readers love
- Plus more... including my Blog Post Cheat Sheet.
For more details about this incredible toolkit, visit The Article Writer's Toolkit.